This week I got a cute addition to my iconography from Alyson over at Laugh in the Sun:
Thanks, Alyson! Now if I could just get the publishing industry to see things your way … Anyway, this award comes with what Dr. Venkman might refer to as “guidelines”:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I’m not really sure who all reads Scribblings and is into blog-tag awards, so I’ll just hand this out to a few others and let them do with it what they will!
- Almostgotit, whose name could also be the story of my writing career
- Gina, whose diary is rather more uplifting than Dennis’s, with less stuffie carnage to boot
- The Adorkable Grrl, who recently applied for an internship with Wired magazine — good luck!
- Slag Zombie’s Sideshow, which has recently had a number of interesting posts about his newfound interest in Stephen King books
- Narcissistic Indulgence, whose opinions are always fun to read
- Amanda over at The Life and Times of a New Yorker, who is always reading something! Well, except perhaps for now, while she’s in Egypt …
- A Blog in the Rough, who’s nearing the end of NaNoWriMo for the year
- Shadow, whose poetry is guaranteed to warm up the chilliest day
- And Kristen, whose book Homefront I quite enjoyed reading recently.
I know that’s way more than five, but I have lots of scribbly friends who deserve it! And like Venkman says … guidelines.
Thanks! Next week I’ll be back with another rejection letter, so we can all bask in the glow of my futile effort to make a go of it in the world of publishing; but for this week, we can all enjoy being superior scribblers. 😉