I’m still here!
If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, you’ve probably noticed two things in the last few months:
- My posts have slowed down
- The promised edition of Father’s Books is nowhere to be found
These two items are of course closely related. The main reason for both of them is that I’ve been having so much fun writing Dennis’s Diary of Destruction that I haven’t made much headway at all editing Father’s Books for the last couple of months. I’m sure that I’ll finish it eventually, but for now, the adventures of my gullible, narcissistic, grammatically-challenged, slightly paranoid vizsla seem to be taking precedence. Why? Let’s trot out another list:
- Immediate feedback in the form of comments is pretty gratifying
- I’m enjoying the change of writing absurd comedy and slapstick instead of horror (I would say that much of Dennis’s diary still qualifies as fantasy, my other major genre)
- I never made any money off my books anyway
So if you were breathlessly waiting for Father’s Books (that’s okay, I know you weren’t), I apologize for the delay. But in the meantime, can I interest you in some GIMPed pictures and nonsensical conspiracy theories?