The Finicky Penguin has given me the Arte y Pico award.
These sorts of thing usually go to Dennis the Vizsla, who evidently has installed a rootkit on my machine so that he can log in and write posts and steal awards whenever he feels like it, but I managed to get this one before he intercepted it. These are the rules for Arte y Pico as conveyed by The Finicky Penguin:
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
Because Dennis has more links in his blog-roll than I do, I’ve asked him to help out with spreading the award around.
hello dada thank yoo for letting me on yore blog first let me just put in a few marks heer and their so that — wot??? but if i dont put marks arownd how will ennywun no i wuz heer? ok fine i wont mark but i dont understand wot the big deel is ok ennyway heer goze with the awards:
- for s le hoo feelz unyoozual
- for ginas littel dog tuffy hoo just started a noo blog verry brayv for a littel dog eh???
- for rio rocket in hopes there cafe openz soon so they can display it their
- for the canyon cottage becuz it wood luk gud on her mantel if their is wun in it
- and for tony becuz his noo blog is kind of emty after wurdpress aksidently deleted his old wun
ok dada thats eleven blogs just like yoo askd ar yoo shoor i cant mark just a littel bit now hey why ar yoo pushing me toward the door ok bye
8 thoughts on “Arte y Pico”
Thank you, Merci, Dank, Go raibh maith agat !!!
Oh My!!! I am soo honored to have been selected! Unfortunately I do not have a mantel, but I do have some lovely built in book cases that it might look god on, or perhaps my library table in the living room? What do you think Dennis and James?
It was no problem. You deserved it.
Thank you so much Mr. Jim. I appreciate it! 🙂
Thank you for Tuffy.
I just read your comments on Cody Bear’s blog….hilarious!! 😀
Congratulations! This is a nice award and you deserve it!
nope, that little tunnel is a train track, runs a stretch of about 300km directly on the coastline. used to transport apples from the karoo to the closest port. also, it’s a green train. nowadays it’s used as tourist transportation, called, of course, the apple train.